ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
I've actually seen an album on here of a pink and silver 04-05 with a set of those. Pretty cool now that I know what they are

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
These badges have been available for a while.You should have received one in the mail if you bought a new car.

I ordered mine last year.When it came I thought to myself, didn't I just go to the trouble of debadging the car?I have mine lying in a box somewhere.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool, yea def not putting it on the outside last thing i need is more clutter. ima find a spot inside where i can have it.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
I got mine a year ago. I put mine in the little tray forward of the shifter. I don't keep loose crap around the inside, so that seemed like a good spot.

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
i got mine last year as well. i made a collage of pictures of my car & put the badge around the frame.

·
Registered
30 Posts
mine are right here on the filing cabinet next to the computer. I got the perfromance and rally, I have no intention of installing them. Just cool to have.

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
These badges have been available for a while.You should have received one in the mail if you bought a new car.
I call :bs:

on my dealer....not you. I never got one, and I bought new last year.
filling form out now

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
damn.....number of subies owned....not sure what to put there.

Technically i have owned 2.....the first was an '84 GL that I bought for $300 to win a bet. It was not road legal, and was sold to a scrap yard for $75 a year later. Should I count that, whadda you guys think?

·
Registered
321 Posts

·
Lando Calrissian
3,787 Posts
When I was 15, my father made a wager between my older sister (she was 17) and I. Which ever one bought and completely paid for a car on our own first, he would pay for their gas for a year. Since the only stipulation was 'a car' and 'paid for by myself', I bought a junker that had been in a wreck just to win. A couple of years later, when I bought my CRX, I collected on the bet.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts