ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I see the add at the top that says if you sign up for an ebay account you can get a free clubwrx License plate frame.

I already have an ebay account. I see on there you guys check to see if the account is actually new, so just saying I just signed up wouldn't work.
Can I just create a new ebay account for the sole purpose of the license plate frame? I mean it's free to sign up, and I can just cancel it later.

Would that be legit or is that cheating the system too much? :confused:

·
Registered
114 Posts
not to hijack this thread but i created an account and went to contact u guys and it said that i could not until after three day. im on day number 2 atm.

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Okay so I see the add at the top that says if you sign up for an ebay account you can get a free clubwrx License plate frame.

I already have an ebay account. I see on there you guys check to see if the account is actually new, so just saying I just signed up wouldn't work.
Can I just create a new ebay account for the sole purpose of the license plate frame? I mean it's free to sign up, and I can just cancel it later.

Would that be legit or is that cheating the system too much? :confused:
I thought about this to...and then I figured for 12 bucks I'd rather support the site rather then go through all that trouble.

·
Registered
9,158 Posts
i bought mine, but instead of putting it on, I put my tuner's on there...

So i have 2 if anyone wants to give me the shipping (sticker on top style)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well just by having the license plate frame on your car shows support by advertising it.

boo - my stickers are on bottom

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Well just by having the license plate frame on your car shows support by advertising it.

boo - my stickers are on bottom
True.

Although honestly the only people who ever pay attention to it is fellow Subaru owners at meets that were arranged here or on Nasioc and they are well aware of this site already.

The money, i'm assuming, goes a tad bit farther then the lisc plate frame as I drive by hundreds on other cars daily and never bother to look. I assume most do the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts