Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's true... this isn't a scam my brother got an ipod!!! here is the link

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7205814

when you get to the last step.. sign up for ancestry.com, you will have a couple of days for the trial to end.. so before the trial ends cancel your trial... dont cancel it right away, cancel it like a couple days later but dont forget to cancel it.. for those people who dont believe me this isnt true?? i got some pix

i got mine when it was 15GB i was bumbed out because they have a 20GB one... :mad:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the pic is a older one.. they have a 20GB being offered.. man!! they sent me a 15GB because the 15GB was offered when i signed up

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yehhhhh :eek: but what you have to do is... you sign up for ancestry.com and then they will give you a trial and then you could just cancel it when you have completed everything.. dont cancel it right away.. cancel it before the trial ends tho. like 2 days later or 3? well yeh thats it.. and your free!!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
you do when you sign up for those "offers"

the catch is you have to get 5 people to sign up upon your referral and then each of those 5 has to sign up for one of the "offers" (which involve a credit card). You can do the trials and then just cancel the trial, though.

Tryin to get a few ppl to do this for me to see if it works. I'm skeptical, but if it doesn't cost me any $$.....I'm game. Not like my inbox isn't already flooded w/ spam :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well my bro got his ipod and it didnt cost him anything.. and there are other people who got theirs as well...

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
There's no such thing as a free lunch.

You're paying for it.

But hey!!! FREE IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111oneoneoneoneoneoneone

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
*sniff-sniff* *sniff-sniff* ...

you guys smell that??? :confused:

:confused1 :bs:

·
Registered
317 Posts
i posted about this awile ago, and the kid i sighned up under just got his ipod yesterday, total time was like a month b/w shipping and getting all the poeple to sign up, but he got a free ipod. if any one wants to sign up, click here:

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=6730032

thanks, and it really does work

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Hahahah, did you just tell that guy to "stop hijacking your thread?"

Why are you so eager to have people sign up for this?

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
dbguy4eva said:
dont jack my post man... make another post if ur gonna do that.. gosh

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7205814

i've already posted pictures for proof.

remember just sign up for ancestry.com for the completion.. and you will have a 14 day trial.. cancel it before it ends and you will have your ipod!!

Who the f*ck am I kididng?!

This is spamming, and this thread is closed. Don't post this again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.