Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Free! Bought my '17 WRX last spring and within 100 miles, put on a CORSA CBE # 14857BLK. The stock mufflers and pipes replaced by the Corsa system have been sitting in my barn since, and are in perfect condition.

Contact me if you want them, are willing to get them, and when you come to pick them up, tell me you need and are going to use them (as opposed to your selling them). Location: Near Salem, OR.

Thanks.

· Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Give my 2017 WRX exhaust system away today for free -- to a wonderful young man who has a Legacy he got tuned a while ago, by remote, from a person in Austrailia. He knew exactly what is next, as he said in response to my question, "thanks to my friend who is a welder, going to cut it right here, lengthen it 5" inches, have him weld it back together -- and even the hangers will work perfectly, exactly as is."

Made me happy to help another Subie person who is going to mod his car. He was so excited that he is going to convert his to dual, dual tips, have better flow. He had found the identical parts 3 hours away from someone who wanted $100 for them, someone a little closer than that who wanted $200. Instead he drove up after work this afternoon, and will be home tonight for a late dinner -- and already knows his weekend plans with his welder friend.

Recycling at its very best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.