ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got rid of my 2008 WRX and sold all my other accessories in my earlier FS thread but still have the side cargo nets for the 2008+ sedan so I'm giving them away for the price of postage. I have no use for them and don't want to throw them away.

SORRY THEY'RE GONE NOW

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Free bump!! Someone grab these up quick.

Great offer by OP!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Great deal, wish it was for a wagon. Someone take up on the OP's offer!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, just replied to your PM but I see here that you are getting a wagon not a sedan. Unfortunately the side cargo nets only fit the sedan. the wagon had a different cargo net setup. I'm afraid these won't work for you

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry about that, Saw that after, Free bump, Somebody take these asap!

Seen someone with small side nets in a wagon. No idea how they pulled it off, didnt think about it to much. The giant one that spans the hatch in the wagon is a bit to big.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can take this, located in Nor Cal too.
Just responded to your PM with payment instructions. Not worth it to arrange meeting up since I'm in the East Bay and you'd be paying bridge toll and a couple gallons of gas to pick them up. Consider the $5.00 postage fee a savings for you :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bump for Mondo, he's a good guy (bought the all weather mats from him)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
If old dude doesn't take them, I'll take them off your hands. Got a buddy who was admiring mine, and he lets me use his garage for car work, so I figure it'd be a good gift. LMK please?!

-Greg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If old dude doesn't take them, I'll take them off your hands. Got a buddy who was admiring mine, and he lets me use his garage for car work, so I figure it'd be a good gift. LMK please?!

-Greg
The first guy passed on them but there was one other person who PM-ed me ahead of you. If he's no longer interested you're next in line.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Never thought it would be this hard to give these away. Greg, if you're still interested they are yours. I'll PM you my PayPal email address for the $5.00 postage.
I should have sent a pm when I was first viewer of this thread, lol! Would've saved you some time. Money is sent and I replied to your pm.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts