Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no love?
:wiggles:

·
Registered
107 Posts
im in the coast guard down in ilwaco/long beach...id come up...maybe you cats are lucky and have a hobby shop with a lift?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ashumo said:
im in the coast guard down in ilwaco/long beach...id come up...maybe you cats are lucky and have a hobby shop with a lift?
I could check for you. I am going on a month long field problem so when I get back I will check on that for you. Do you have a military sticker on your windshield?

·
Registered
107 Posts
no not yet...the since the uscg is dept of homeland security we are waiting for new stickers out dod ones are expired.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Any of you guys no a guy named Chris, sorry didn't ask him for his last name. He drives a wrb STi w/ rally decals. I met him during an evo drive. Nice guys up from Washington.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shifty said:
Any of you guys no a guy named Chris, sorry didn't ask him for his last name. He drives a wrb STi w/ rally decals. I met him during an evo drive. Nice guys up from Washington.

I met him at world one in seattle. He is here on base. I see hime every now and then.

·
Registered
107 Posts
so you guys ever get together on the weekend for drives?

ive started the suby bug here at our base. and found some others over at group astoria.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I saw a black STi and a white one too. To the guy in the white one I just was going to ask if you were on this site. But you took off to fast. Well if there are any more on here HI!!!!

P.S. I have a 04 PSM WRX with STi trunk.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've been to fort lewis once. Anyhow, if it's any consolation, I'm in the Navy. It'll be 6 years this November.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I recently purchased a 05 OBP STi and have given my wife my 04 PSM WRX w/STi spoiler. So if you see her around give her a wave, Thanx

Brad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts