ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys always give me good info on my stuff. So maybe you guys can help me out with this. My mom is wanting a used forester in north cal. one, can you suggest places to look. two, whats a good price for "sports model" she told me with the 6 disk and also the driving lights. So need to know how hard it is to change the plugs. Also is it an interferance engine for the valves. She has a rav4 now and always needs a repair. So can you give an idea's as to the maintance for a forster also. please note I am sending this site to my mom for her to read. So any help on where to read stuff or just info would be great.

off topic... where do you think I can get I can get a used or cheap heater fan for a rav4 96'.? stealership wants a lot. for a brush style motor. she needs to to sell the rav4. thanx again

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know about but this thing likes falling apart. it's to the point where make a payment and make a repair. so my mom really needs info on a forester. I figure that it will be much better then the rav4. it seems that it's ready to have major problems before long. so if anyone can help with info and or site to look at I would greatly apricate it! Or also is there a forester forum :confused1 please help me out here she want to get it in the next few weeks so she can stop worring about if her rav4 will get her places.
thanx guys:wiggles:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts