Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ordered Samco hoses a couple of times from Forge. The last one I ordered was the Samco turbo intake hose. When the hose arrived I noticed one of the fitting was barely in place and fell off ( the very first vac fitting on the airbox side..)I emailed Forge and Samco about the problem. Forge immediately offered to send me another $250 hose and not to worry about returning the one I had. Well since I was scheduled to have the hose put on the next day along with vf-34 ect I decided to go on Samco's advice and just use a high temp silicon sealant to hold the small fitting in place..this worked excellently. I then called to order the last Samco hose I need which was the one that goes between the airbox and the Samco intake hose. Peter at Forge was kind enough to then simply offer to send me this hose for free because of the problem I had with the Samco intake hose. The hose should be finished in a few days and will then be sent to me free of charge. This is absolutely superb customer service!!! Big Props to Peter and Forge for going so all out to satisfy a customer!!!! I have to highly recommend them as having the best customer service I have been given in a long time.

Thank you Very Much Peter and Forge...your a class act!

·
349 Posts
thats great news...I had planned on doing business with them in the future. I'm very glad to hear I wont have to change plans again :) Thanks for the great review.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts