ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's your solution:

1. get orange
2. get a diabetic friend who will give you a needle (like me)
3. grab the nearest vodka
4. pour yourself a shot (or double, if you don't wear a skirt)
5. draw it up and stick it in the orange and depress plunger
6. repeat step 5 until vodka is gone
7. place oranges in the frig for atleast a couple of hours
8. serve and enjoy

repeat once daily so that you get the adequate amount of Vitamin C that your body needs!!!

-STomp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,758 Posts
LtTripMD said:
it's just not right to make a comment like that without explaining yourself.

please inform the rest of the children so that we may play along.

trip.
Take 1 pineapple.

Cut into rings.

Place rings in airtight container.

Fill container with choice of vodka until it covers the stack of rings.

Let sit for about 5 days.

Open container, pour vodka into martini shaker with ice.

Shake the shaker.

Pour contents through martini strainer into glass.

Enjoy. :wiggles:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,766 Posts
AjIsDope said:
Take 1 pineapple.

Cut into rings.

Place rings in airtight container.

Fill container with choice of vodka until it covers the stack of rings.

Let sit for about 5 days.

Open container, pour vodka into martini shaker with ice.

Shake the shaker.

Pour contents through martini strainer into glass.

Enjoy. :wiggles:
Sounds good. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
you need:
1 fith vodka
1 watermelon
1 knife

cut a hole in the watermelon remove enough insides to pour the whole bottle inside, put the pice you cut out back in and let sit in the fride for several hours.

serve to a bunch of college chicks and enjoy.

ever clear is also an option for the daring


luke

in college and loving it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,173 Posts
AjIsDope said:
Take 1 pineapple.

Cut into rings.

Place rings in airtight container.

Fill container with choice of vodka until it covers the stack of rings.

Let sit for about 5 days.

Open container, pour vodka into martini shaker with ice.

Shake the shaker.

Pour contents through martini strainer into glass.

Enjoy. :wiggles:
Mmmmm......that sounds really good, actually. I rarely drink vodka (more of a beer/beer gut guy unfortunately). But I may have to try making that!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,758 Posts
lukeskywrx said:
you need:
1 fith vodka
1 watermelon
1 knife

cut a hole in the watermelon remove enough insides to pour the whole bottle inside, put the pice you cut out back in and let sit in the fride for several hours.

serve to a bunch of college chicks and enjoy.

ever clear is also an option for the daring


luke

in college and loving it.
I have been wanting to try this for awhile. Maybe this weekend. :cool:

Mmmmm......that sounds really good, actually. I rarely drink vodka (more of a beer/beer gut guy unfortunately). But I may have to try making that!
Do it. You know you want to. Dont' fear teh voodka..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lukeskywrx said:
you need:
1 fith vodka
1 watermelon
1 knife

cut a hole in the watermelon remove enough insides to pour the whole bottle inside, put the pice you cut out back in and let sit in the fride for several hours.

serve to a bunch of college chicks and enjoy.

ever clear is also an option for the daring


luke

in college and loving it.
yeah, but the thing with this is....it just takes longer than I thought to let the vodka soak into the watermelon
plus oranges > watermelons
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
you still have to let the oranges soak for like 5 hours, so either way you have to plan ahead.

luke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lukeskywrx said:
you still have to let the oranges soak for like 5 hours, so either way you have to plan ahead.

luke
what kind of oranges are you [email protected]!?! lol
mine must be supersoakers.....I can let em sit for 2 hrs in the fridge...
..must be an upstate thing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
wrxlude

i thought you said 5 hours insted of a few,

so you are right

luke=wrong
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top