ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm still waiting on delivery of my wrx hatch (due in on Monday... Can't wait ?) but I figured while I wait I'd ask a question that I've had in my head for a while... I didn't get the navi in my wrx cuz I figure a aftermarket wud be a better product so why waste the money for the factory head unit. My question is are their any head units out there that when installe I will still be able to use the steering minted controls for volume, and most importantly for Bluetooth? Or will I lose that functionality once I install and aftermarket unit? I know the aftermarket units come with a microphone for Bluetooth 1 they usually blow and 2 I would like to be able to still use my steering mounted controls... Anyone know anything about this that wouldn't mind shedding some light for me??

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
From what I understand, there's a brand called Metra I think, that makes harnesses that allow steering wheel and Bluetooth to be utilized with aftermarket equipment. Just do a Google search, you'll come across it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts