Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BRAND NEW! Killer B
Swain ceramic coated , equal length header for 2015+FA20 WRX . I bought this in March 2022 and decided not to install a header on my wrx . Also includes brand new Grimmspeed turbo-to-header & header-to-cylinder heads gaskets , and hardware to extend skid plate down to provide clearance for new header . It is the best header you can buy for a 2015-2021 Subaru WRX and the Swain "white lightning" ceramic coating is the best coating currently available . $850.00 bottom line ( $650!!! Savings ) . Contact me , Cody , at five one eight- seven six nine - two six zero seven . I live in upstate NY ( Lake George area ) .
Bag Sleeve Grey Font Fashion accessory
White Sleeve Textile Gesture Gadget
Flash photography Audio equipment Electric blue Font Fashion accessory

·
Registered
22 Posts
Don't want your stuff, sadly. Just saying hey since I used to live in Lake George. From Texas, but my father and his side of the family are all up there. Gansevoort, South Glens Falls, Queensbury, Fort Ann, Lake George, and Warrensburg. I used to live in Lake George from 2001-2003. Beautiful up there. Need to get back up and visit family soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is beautiful , but all the folks from the city are moving up here , the traffic has gotten crazy from all the increased population to our area , the over taxing and policing , the long cold winters , our rouge/self-serving/ out of control wanna-be dictatorship NY government , and then to top it all off : the job-killing , life-sucking regulations , mandates , retirements , bans , constitutional-violating laws . ITS A MESS UP HERE to say the least , and it is sad because I've lived here for over 40 years . I am moving to South-east NC ASAP ! We have a mayor up here in Lake George that has absolutely destroyed the region and now it's just a shit show . It's sad 😔 . "Paved paradise and put up a parking lot" ...

·
Registered
22 Posts
It is beautiful , but all the folks from the city are moving up here , the traffic has gotten crazy from all the increased population to our area , the over taxing and policing , the long cold winters , our rouge/self-serving/ out of control wanna-be dictatorship NY government , and then to top it all off : the job-killing , life-sucking regulations , mandates , retirements , bans , constitutional-violating laws . ITS A MESS UP HERE to say the least , and it is sad because I've lived here for over 40 years . I am moving to South-east NC ASAP ! We have a mayor up here in Lake George that has absolutely destroyed the region and now it's just a shit show . It's sad 😔 . "Paved paradise and put up a parking lot" ...
Damn. I guess legal weed won't cover up all that other bad. Winters, and trying to keep the car rust free are probably keeping me away from the area anyway. Nice place to visit though. My pops does not leave the farm much.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PRICE DROP !!! $700.00 ( for pickup only ) VENMO or CASH . This header currently lists for $1,400 , so @ $700 I'm literally selling it 1/2 off what I paid . I need the money , so I NEED to sell it .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts