Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fahd, this should provide some credibility to your demands...

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
It's a good thing ya got a front lip too.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
front lip? I don't see one. The wagon bumper at the bottom and sides look a little different then the sedan, thats probably what you see.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Really? It looks like the factory one to me... maybe i'm retarded.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm, Kanos what's up with this quote of yours from the other thread?

"Nice, I like that lip. Do they make one for the sedan?"

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Haha, I couldn't see it in that picture, so far away. I think I see it now that I look really close. my mistake. Still looking for something like that for the sedan. somthing small and CF, and perferably less then 300 bucks.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
HAHA...you're making me blush Matt :D You're car looks so much better now...don't you think? It looks complete :D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It does look complete. Too bad the right side skirt had been kind of melted and is therefore bent. It was a b*tch to put on, and I'm worried that it may pop off. There's a pretty good amount of pressure on the pointy clips along the top. Hopefully a really hot day will straighten it out!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Bask Oner said:
It does look complete. Too bad the right side skirt had been kind of melted and is therefore bent. It was a b*tch to put on, and I'm worried that it may pop off. There's a pretty good amount of pressure on the pointy clips along the top. Hopefully a really hot day will straighten it out!
Couldn't you get a heat gun and heat up the bent area and straighten out by hand? If you do that, make sure you heat it up from the back side, and not directly onto the paint.

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Hey Bask, did you buy those or did you have the stockers painted? If they were painted then whered you go, how much was it, and is there anything special that has to be done to them from either me or the person painting them?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts