ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so heres the story, i was pulling in 4th gear in my 06 wrx stg 2 and i hit boostcreep. i have the ap ver 1. it sort of jerked my car then my check engine went on, along with my cruise control light. i assume this was the tune cutting fuel? well anyways, i want to tune it back to stage 2, whats the best way to do it? right now im converting to stock which means unmarrying it. then im going to flash it back. i was wondering if there is a netter way to reflash it. idk if it was good to keep unmarrying it.

thanks,

-nick

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
What in the hell are you talking about?Spreak Engrish and use complete sentences.If you are already stage 2 why would you need to flash back?Your not making any sense.

·
Registered
0 Posts
yo man, everyone with the 2.5 experiences boost creep on the OTS maps from cobb.. especially if u are catless~

i have an 03 wrx with the 2.0 and i get this wierd boost bounce! its cause the maps from cobb are general stage 2 maps.. u need a protune...

and the reason u did it was because u were in 4th gear.. go to third! boost creep it common in 4th and 5th gear!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im stage 2, but i creeped and it fuel cut so my checkengine light is on. i wanted to ask what the easiest way to switch it back to stage 2 on the ap. i wasnt sure if i should put it back to stock (unmarry)

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
i think his car is in limp mode and he wants to clear the code, and get out of limp mode.

I don't have AP anymore, but isn't there an option on it to reset the ecu? That would be how you do it.

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
Also FYI, "APS" Air Power Systems is a parts comapny.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts