ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my favorite love besides sex and cars. anyhoo, who here is a MEAN COOK??!!?
what are some of your favorite dishes, to eat and make?
any recipes you'd like to share?
my girlfriend is one of the best cooks, mama mia!!!
she whips out stuff I've never even heard of before. I'm ok, but I don't judge myself.
Let's hear it from everyone else in the crowd!!!
(Josh/mods, I propose this be stickied!!!)
MANGIA MANGIA!!!

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
I love food as well... and also love to cook it...

if chefs made more money and had more oppertunity for high paying job placement i would be one... but they dont... so i am going into the medical field, lol.

I cook all the time. I enjoy the creativity of it all. I dont like to cook the same dish over and over, i love just going to the store and picking up different foods and then throwing them together to make something "origional" in my mind.
I love cooking healthy, with vegetables, chicken, steak, etc.... I do a lot of oriental cooking, italian cooking, and BBQ stuff... mediteriannian is good also.

haha, i get excited just talking about it. my favorite food to eat is italian, but other i love are Thai, chinese, and similar foods.
After I make some money in the medical field i plan to open my own restuarant eventually.
as for the g/f.. i am always trying to new stuff with her.. I myself am white. (italian/irish). she is filipino and makes the food for me often... i am a big fan of that also, and always up for trying new things.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Banned
1,637 Posts
I love to cook. I'd look into becoming a chef if I could afford to quit my job and go to culinary school. Some of my favorite concoctions:

Flaming (literally) Bourbon Chili flavored with cocoa and peanut sauce

Cilantro Lime Ahi - seared and served rare

Halibut in homemade mango salsa

Paella - nothing special about it other than it's my own recipe

Arroz con pollo - same as above

Shepard's pie with lamb shank

Orange crusted salmon

Cinamon/Ginger sticky rice - this is an awesome base for just about any fish dish. The cinnamon and ginger add an incredible smell to the plate

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Mostly cook Italian if I cook....

-spaghetti/meatballs (easy and kinda fun to make)

-rigatoni w/ sausage & tomato cream sauce

-lasagna w/ sausage and "mini" meatballs

-linguine w/ red clam sauce (on the spicy side :D)

-stuffed/fried rice balls....mmmmmmm stuff 'em w/ cooked down ragu

Some other things. Yeah, I know, I'm carb-loving fat bastard :) Whatever :p

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmmmm....Halibut!!!!
nice....
there's a GOOD website for ordering Alaskan Halibut/LoxSalmon etc....king crab legs

www.takusmokeries.com

it looks pricey...but HOT DAAAYYAMMMNN does it literally MELT in your mouth!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts