ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a mustang the other day with only it's parking lights and fog lights on (no headlights). It looked pretty nice but I noticed that unless the headlights are on, the foglights can't be turned on (for a 2004 wrx, that is)
Anyone know how to disable that or allow the fog lights to go w/out head lights?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a bunch

Here's the diagram of it, only problem I have no experience with splicing wires or any of that stuff.
Anyone reading this w/ some knowledge of this stuff, any advice/difficulty rating would be appreciated.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Well I haven't done it personally. I did do this on my previous car (91 nissan Maxima). We had a better knowledge of the wiring though. We were snipping the signal wire to the fog lights relay and connecting it to the signal wire for the side marker. Hence the signal from the side marker was going to the fog relay so the fogs came on with the parking lights and were turned off with the parking lights.

I believe with the scoobymods.com method the fogs can remain on when the headlights are off (could be mistaken).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts