ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are these installed? Specifically the STI mesh style. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
The covers come with a bracket that connects to a bolt on the outter side of the foglight. It's a little inward but you should be able to see it ok. You basically take that bolt on and you have to position the bracket so that it matches up with the hole on the actual cover. This was the biggest pain in the arse for me and my super-coordinated self could not get it done for the life of me. Thankfully, my cousin was helping me out and he was able to align it just fine. The covers have a tab on the top of them that you can fit into place, then push in. Then, you just screw in the cover onto the bracket. I think for truly coordinated and more mechanically-inclined people (ie. everyone in the world besides me), you should be able to do it in 10-15 minutes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You're not alone man! I finally got the brackets I was missing for my STi Mesh fog covers, but for the life of me could not get those suckers on! I have no patience during the week, so I'll give it another shot this weekend with this new info. Thanks!

-OLMEK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts