ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
remove the side vents by pulling towards the rear of the car, then just reach in. unclip the electrical connector, and twist the bulb to remove it from the lamp.

·
Registered
67 Posts
remove the side vents by pulling towards the rear of the car, then just reach in. unclip the electrical connector, and twist the bulb to remove it from the lamp.
I wasnt able to get mine off so I just pulled the bumper to the side. Its really easy, on each side there are four clips in the wheel well, four underneth, all removed with a flat head screw driver. No need to undo the top ones or remove the bumper. Once you have the side ones removed the bumper can bend out of your way!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the responses, i'll check it out and update you guys as soon as I get it done :)

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Really simple.Pull the side vents.If you shine a torch in there you can see where you have to insert the screw driver(if you want to level)

If you want to remove the bulb,just unclip the connector & twist the bulb.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so I finished putting in the fogs this afternoon. I found that it was easiest to pull bumper off to the side and reach in from underneath the splash guards. but by doing that you dont see much so i just felt everything through,

approximate time of completion ~30minutes.

this is before replacing bulb:

and then after:

Cant really tell right the difference right now, but i will take some pics in the evening and post later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts