ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all i just want to introduce myself quick like, my names jason and i live near daytona beach florida. i just purchased a 02 bug eye that is completly stock ive always owned hondas, i still have a mugen 97 prelude. so i am learning a lot of new stuff here. if anyone knows of any good performance shops or people around daytona that arent ass hats id like to talk to them so i dont screw up my car. also i do body work and interiors for a living so if anyone local needs work done feel free to ask

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to the club Jason!

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the club Jason!

My last car was a 2000 Prelude. Great little cars. :)

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
24,082 Posts
Welcome.I had a 97 prelude and a 00 Type R. The Rex is addictive. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome.I had a 97 prelude and a 00 Type R. The Rex is addictive. :)
yes they are i had a talon that ran 22psi and last i built a civic that was only running 9 but i cant get away from the boosted cars my plans are to leave this mostly stock, im just going to lower it tbe and up pipe along w a ebc and ofcourse a tune. im considering getting a 50/50 bov ( yes i love the sound) plus they shouldnt damage the engine in the long term basicly that is all i mean face it it is a 02 wrx, if i really wanted to go fast id get a 06 sti my love is in old cars though. i am curently restoring a 57 chevrolet 210 ( and i wonder why i work 3 jobs lol)

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
yes they are i had a talon that ran 22psi and last i built a civic that was only running 9 but i cant get away from the boosted cars my plans are to leave this mostly stock, im just going to lower it tbe and up pipe along w a ebc and ofcourse a tune. im considering getting a 50/50 bov ( yes i love the sound) plus they shouldnt damage the engine in the long term basicly that is all i mean face it it is a 02 wrx, if i really wanted to go fast id get a 06 sti my love is in old cars though. i am curently restoring a 57 chevrolet 210 ( and i wonder why i work 3 jobs lol)
Wow! Pics please? :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! Pics please? :)
i dont have a lot on here but here is a few i do have my black mugen lude, the old red vw in the background is a 56 vw i restored that i actually traded for the scooby my girls is300 and my 57 chevy wich i dont have any good pics on here but this is a pic of my 20s that i had to custom fit on the rear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts