Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the other day it was raining like a mofo. so i'm driving home back to Boston from NH from a good day of snowboarding. All of a sudden we hit traffic. We're moving along when we came to the source of the traffic. The road we were on is a 2 lane road. taking up one side was an Acura Integra. From where we were at it seems like he has broken down as his hazard lights were on. As we get close we notice the driver sitting down just looking at all of us passing by. When we got close enough my buddy rolled down his window and ask w'sup. All the drive said was Cold Air Intake. Then we looked in front of us and at each other and there was like a foot and a half of water in front of us and we were like "dam, that sucks to be him." Apparently because of his cai he can't move until the floods goes down. and it doesn't look like that rain was going to stop anytime soon that day.

I thought about getting one before and decided to go against it just for that reason. My town is known to have some bad drainage system during a down pour.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts