Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joseph with Flat 4 Engineering has a good customer service.
Always there when I needed them and polite to me.
One of the best vendors.:D :D :D
Peace out.

!!!!Brad Carter is now working for Mike Shaw Subaru.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Bret Carter and Mike Shaw Subaru

Yes! Mike Shaw Subaru has indeed hired Bret Carter as our new Shop Foreman. Many of you know him from Flatirons Subaru in Boulder. He is a Subaru Senior Master Tech with 18 years of experience, an outstanding technician, and good friend of mine, plus he is very performance oriented. He is truly one of “us” and understands our philosophy very well, a real team player. He is an excellent fit with Mike Shaw Subaru and FLAT4Engineering. You may have seen his very modified black 1999 Impreza RS at some of the car shows around the Denver area. Together we will do everything we can to provide you with excellent information, pricing, and now installation and service. We would like the chance to earn your respect and business. If there is anything we can possibly do for you please do not hesitate to call or come by. If you need to schedule an appointment please contact Kathy Nerka in our service department (also an excellent person to deal with, very knowledgeable and has several years experience with Subaru).

We will be having a meet and greet November 15th, the weekend after the SEMA show. Both Bret and myself will be gone the week of November 3rd thru the 7th. We hope to have some product updates, pictures, and maybe some video from the show. We may be changing what lines we carry and the availability of these items following the show.

Joseph

:)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Flat 4 is awesome for customer satisfaction, and reliability. Joseph will work with you on whatever you need, and the best part is they are a Scooby dealer!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I ordered some gaskets and received a "free" STi T-shirt from them. The guy who I talked to was very helpful and professional. I look forward to doing business with them again. I am pretty sure I could have purchased the items for a lower price in town, but since they are supporting the board, I figured I would support them.

·
Registered
301 Posts
After a lot of confusion on my behalf I ordered some more parts for my car today. I have spoken with Joe C. (the Part Meister) and Chris Woods (the guy that allllllmost got me into an STi :( ) a LOT the last couple of days. From my experience with them I have received some, at least for me, sweeT deals on stuff as compared to the dealership in town. Those two guys are on their stuff. As soon as everything arrives and I get the stuff installed I will post up about it.

Thanks again you guys, keep up the good work.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I had an issue with Flat 4 Engineering since 12/6/04 that was finally resolved today. I am satisfied with the outcome because I am not out of $350!

I also purchased some exhaust parts (very good price) and had them replace a radiator in the meantime (Hopefully I will be have some springs installed soon). I am more than satisfied with the service there. As mentioned earlier, Joe is one really cool guy. Buck, the lady at the checkout desk (I forget her name) and the lady at the service are cool too. They need to move to a little closer to southern Colorado because the drive up there takes too long!

·
Registered
814 Posts
I have to agree with everyone. Joseph at Flat4 was awesome to deal with. He really hooked me up too! I got an Invidia Turbo-back exhaust SHIPPED from them for only $819. That's about a 300 dollar price savings. Not only that, he threw in a CEL fix and STI hangers for nothing.

BUY EVERYTHING YOU CAN FROM THEM!!!!! AMAZING PEOPLE

·
Registered
4 Posts
I too agree that Flat4 has the best and most knowledgable staff that i have talked to in colorado.

not only do they have access to a wide array of parts for the WRX and RS but the list seems to grow everytime i stop by..

Mad props to Joe and all of the flat 4 team for contuining to expand the parts and services they offer..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts