ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got my new SCC in the mail today and I wanted to be the first to say they have official ruined their STi by taking the beautiful WRB and using spray paint to paint it flat black. Opinions?

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I was going to buy a green outback sport and paint it flat black if I couldnt find a black wagon.

FTW

·
Registered
739 Posts
There was a flat black 240SX at the drift event that looked pretty awesome. I'm thinking about making my civic hb flat black since some of the clear coat is peeling off.

Zoombaru said:
There was a flat black 1g DSM that used to go to Hamburger stand that looked awesome. Flat black looks awesome on practically any car if done well, IMO.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I saw on the TV sammy hagar is coming out with a comp cd, from the 70s all the way up until now..kind of like a beatles ONE..cd...the greatest hits or whatever..

bah..

butttroockkkkkkkk

·
Registered
43 Posts
DenverWRX said:
I think I get it.

A long time ago he did a "I can't believe it's not butter" commercial. And since 64.8% of the WRXs out there are WRB, then yeaaaah...

I've gone and ruined it all. I'll just say Haw.
bingo :cool:

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I think Flat black makes a car look undone. It's not for me, but to each their own. I saw a green WRX, made me want to paint mine.
MCL

1 - 20 of 41 Posts