ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not quite sure what to write for these guys. So far its been a little wacky dealing with them. It started back in late June when I placed an online order with them. I bought an Impreza Blue I badge for $19.95 shipped. Well, I got a note telling me that my order went through after I placed it on their website. A week goes by and no badge, so I emailed and PM'd them. They did get back to me and stated that they "had my order and that it would ship out Monday", the 12th of July. So I called my bank to see if it did go through, it did not. I had to check because now my bank info is just out there in an order that did not go through after their website had told me that it did. A little strange. So I had faith that they would make good on it. I have been dealing with a Joseph. Well, the 28th of July rolls around and I am notified to paypal them the money. Turns out the badge never went out on the 12th like I was told in a pm that I still have in my inbox! The 28th of July was exactly one month after my original online order back in June. So, I go through with it because I saw that they were in the middle of a business move and it is the best price I could find for an OEM emblem shipped. Well, two days after I paid $20 via paypal, I get a PM stating that "it will go out today" with a tracking #. This was one week ago on the 30th. The tracking # did not read anything until a couple of days ago and now the new ETA is the 9th of Aug. Hopefully after a month and a helf I will get this thing. Another case where I was told one thing and it did not happen, a couple of times. I could also see that this might not be a big order to fill, but at the same time, everyone should be treated with the same service, whether they are spending $1 or $10,000. I can handle the truth, so I do not like it when companies blow sunshine up my skirt! I will update this when I get the badge.

edit: Received badge today and all is well. I see they are doing a merger now with ESX and hopefully it will go smoothly for them and then I just might do more business with them when they are able to process orders in a more timely fashion. Its not even the time aspect of my situation that pissed me off though, its the fact that I was told one thing and something else happened. I do give them props for the price.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts