ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after looking at the management systems that i could get, i decided that UTEC appealed to me the most. my only problem is, i live in a very boring part of florida. I dont think there's an AWD dyno/UTEC tuner anywhere around where i live. i was wondering if any florida resident can tell me where you got your UTEC tuned. travel times dont really matter to me because i like road trips :D errrr duh, i live in st lucie county, just NE of lake Okee....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
eli,

Did coastal do your tuning? How were they? I just got my 18g and Utec installed and need a good tune.

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
119 Posts
Neothin said:
after looking at the management systems that i could get, i decided that UTEC appealed to me the most. my only problem is, i live in a very boring part of florida. I dont think there's an AWD dyno/UTEC tuner anywhere around where i live. i was wondering if any florida resident can tell me where you got your UTEC tuned. travel times dont really matter to me because i like road trips :D errrr duh, i live in st lucie county, just NE of lake Okee....
There is a place called Twilight, but I know a guy I could contact that would road tune and dyno tune your UTEC. He road tuned me, then when we went to the dyno, we could only muster a few more ponies, so this guy is really good!!! Trust me:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Re: Re: FL UTEC tuner location?

speedy gp said:
There is a place called Twilight, but I know a guy I could contact that would road tune and dyno tune your UTEC. He road tuned me, then when we went to the dyno, we could only muster a few more ponies, so this guy is really good!!! Trust me:D

Speedy GP where or who is this guy???

Do you live near broward and dade county? and is this guy located there???

When the time comes to get a Utec and have tuned with supporting mods will he do it? and where is the Dyno located?

Thanks in advance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
02WrXsTi said:
i think in broward theres a dyno. its called twilight.
Is this the Twilight you are looking for


Twilight Performance and Auto Sales
537 Burlington St
Opa Locka, FL 33054-3922
Phone: (305) 769-0140
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
313 Posts
Awd Dyno

Central Florida Turbo got their AWD dyno already and rolling here in central FL.(Orlando).I live about a mile from them.Hes charging $125 an hour.Hes tunning Utecs,S-afc,Microtech,AEM,etc.Someone already posted the site for ya.Check them out...........

Hey weverb wat type of 18G u got?Greddy T518Z or the FP made by deadbolt.......

later-GreddyWRX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
246 Posts
GreddyWRX said:
Central Florida Turbo got their AWD dyno already and rolling here in central FL.(Orlando).I live about a mile from them.Hes charging $125 an hour.Hes tunning Utecs,S-afc,Microtech,AEM,etc.Someone already posted the site for ya.Check them out...........

Hey weverb wat type of 18G u got?Greddy T518Z or the FP made by deadbolt.......

later-GreddyWRX
I have the FP 18g from Dan at Godspeed. Great turbo. I am only running about 17-18 psi. I can't wait to get it tuned to 20psi. Then I will save for water injection and then hopefully get it tuned for about 20+psi. :)
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top