Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all! Just picked up my very first WRX, and love it. It's a 2021 base WRX 6 speed with some small add-on's (nothing wild: MBRP exhaust, front lip, rear spats, strut tower bar, various matte black accents). Look forward to learning about the car and community. I'm in the Columbus, OH area if anyone would like to connect!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car

Automotive tail & brake light Tire Car Land vehicle Wheel

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats on the new WRX! I just got my first at the end of December a 2021 limited in white. They are fun cars, like driving a go cart.
Thank you!! Congrats on yours as well, especially being a limited. I love the way the white looks!

I agree - it has a very go cart like feel about it. I've owned faster vehicles, but this seems like a fun all-around daily.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats! I like the spats (dislike that word). Love the color too. Enjoy her :)
Thank you!! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who dislikes that word :LOL:. Why not go with "rear side skirts?" I appreciate it - it's been a fun first month!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'm not sure how you could possibly be spending $1000 a month on a WRX payment, but I suppose that depends on your region and finance options available.
Super confused by this comment....I definitely don't spend $1,000/mo on my payment. Was this comment meant for another post/thread, or could you elaborate on this seemingly random comment?

·
Registered
16 WRX cvt
408 Posts
Super confused by this comment....I definitely don't spend $1,000/mo on my payment. Was this comment meant for another post/thread, or could you elaborate on this seemingly random comment?
Its indeed for another topic, Ive seen the one. The guy looking to swap to a porsche, hes probably paying capital faster…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you!! Congrats on yours as well, especially being a limited. I love the way the white looks!

I agree - it has a very go cart like feel about it. I've owned faster vehicles, but this seems like a fun all-around daily.
Yeah it's not a beast by no means but for a daily it has a quickness that I really like. You really have to see the colors in person pictures just don't grab everything. The white has a pearl in it that looks great in the sun but you really cant tell from pictures.
I also have a built supercharged 13 mustang gt that if I want power I can drive it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its indeed for another topic, Ive seen the one. The guy looking to swap to a porsche, hes probably paying capital faster…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got it, thank you for clarifying/solving the mystery! And I agree - I've had friends roll negative equity, or even pay down the capital faster, which can bring it up to $1,000.00.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah it's not a beast by no means but for a daily it has a quickness that I really like. You really have to see the colors in person pictures just don't grab everything. The white has a pearl in it that looks great in the sun but you really cant tell from pictures.
I also have a built supercharged 13 mustang gt that if I want power I can drive it.
Those types of paint jobs are the best; the subtle pear/flake/shine that comes out in the light.

I would love to see a pic of the supercharged gt :love: - I bet that thing screams!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Those types of paint jobs are the best; the subtle pear/flake/shine that comes out in the light.

I would love to see a pic of the supercharged gt :love: - I bet that thing screams!
It's 675whp so it is a lot of fun but to thirsty for a daily. Not sure how to post pictures but I'll try when I have a minute.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts