Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any important info about this car would be awesome first time behind a stick in 4 yrs.. FIRST day I got it i was going threw a tunnel and a white lambo was trailing me and well when he got beside me I attempted to race him .... Lol he def sounded better shifting and losing me ... But I did hit 17.7 psi which I thought was cool .. I took a video of me just trying to catch up with the second time.. if I can I'll post it it's only 5 secs long but it was only ment for proof that I got beat by it and not a cavalier lol

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,451 Posts
All kinds of information out there. What do you want to know

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just want help finding the shift points in si mode and sport Trac . I live in a hilly area and if I can find a way to help start on hills any ideas would help hill assist isnt really working for some reason

·
Banned
289 Posts
I just want help finding the shift points in si mode and sport Trac . I live in a hilly area and if I can find a way to help start on hills any ideas would help hill assist isnt really working for some reason
there is no hill assist on STI's.

for hilly starts, just work on clutch modulation. Alternatively, you can pull the Ebrake to help keep the car from rolling backward and as soon as you feel the car able to pull on it's own power, release the E brake.

·
Æternum
15,864 Posts
there is no hill assist on STI's.

for hilly starts, just work on clutch modulation. Alternatively, you can pull the Ebrake to help keep the car from rolling backward and as soon as you feel the car able to pull on it's own power, release the E brake.
?? There is on mine...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
370 Posts
There is a hill assist on STi's since the last gen lol. My 13 has it.

·
Banned
289 Posts
oh, sorry for the bad info then! I thought it was something removed from the STI. my apologies!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice ride dude. You've got a break-in you ought to consider before racing any lambos if you'd like the piston rings to set properly...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts