ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!! Bought a 2012 Wrx a couple of weeks ago! 1st Subaru ever!!!! Traded my 11' Wrangler for it....no regrets! :w00t:

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Congrats on your purchase.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Welcome :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to club. :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Congrats on the car man! Loving the red!! Did they make the rear piece on the trunk above the license plate red or did they leave it silver for 2012. If it's red i would love to see some pics because i was thinking of going that route... Then again if its a hatch not a sedan you can't really answer that for me lol.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome to the club! How did you come to the decision to trade in the new Jeep for the WRX?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the club! How did you come to the decision to trade in the new Jeep for the WRX?
I went with a friend to pick up her WRX and ended up driving it back for her and LOVED it. Debated for about a month and decided to go with it. I liked the Jeep alot but honestly it felt too doggish. Also, I had put 33's on it which caused the mileage to suck lol. I could have bought different gears for around $1400 but I would have only gained like 2 mpg sooo.....I traded it in.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thanks!!! Yeah, the rear piece is red. Not a very good pic but its all I have right now. View attachment 100881
sweet thanks man looks like i will be making the trip to my local body shop to get that piece painted lol.. if you have a chance and can get a better quality picture that would be great also!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts