ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Just picked up my first Subaru today. Switched from a prelude and could not be happier that I made the switch.

Looking forward to learning all I can with the help from the site to get the car just the way I want, cant wait to get more driving of the car under my belt. Can only expect to enjoy the car more every day.

·
Registered
123 Posts
taded in the old VTAC for a scooby.... i can comend that!! welcome to the club, many questions can be answered from a quick search through the forums, anything you cant find, dont hesitate to ask, someone will help you find the answer. again welcome to the club!

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

So what'd ya get???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I am glad to get rid of the Vtec. I got a 2004 STI so it is quite a bit of a change, but loving it so far. I have some emblems I want to take off that the previous owner put on. What would be the best way to remove the marks left behind by the double sided tape?

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Yea I am glad to get rid of the Vtec. I got a 2004 STI so it is quite a bit of a change, but loving it so far. I have some emblems I want to take off that the previous owner put on. What would be the best way to remove the marks left behind by the double sided tape?
Goo Gone or a rubber wheel. Just don't burn through the paint. Claybar would help too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts