Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first Subaru and WRX about a month or so ago. It's a 2015 Limited and had 10.5k on the odometer when I traded in my Mazda 6 for it. All of my prior vehicles have been black so I decided to switch it up and get something different. I'm loving the silver and definitely not missing the constant maintenance to make black look good.

Here it is the day I brought it home.

I haven't done much else since then. Swapped out the high beams, fogs and turn signals for LED's and got my windows tinted. I added a borla catback exhaust as well. It sounds a little throatier than it did before. I plan to get their downpipe as well one of these days and an AP. This is my first turbo car so I'm still trying to figure out how all this tuning stuff works haha. This is my daily driver so I'm not going to get too crazy with it, not even sure I want to do an AP because of warranty etc....

I got her all clayed, polished and waxed so it's now picture worthy.

I ordered some Rally Armor flaps, they should be here tomorrow so I'm hoping I can get them on saturday. I'll also snap a picture of the new exhaust while it's up on the lift.

I'm planning on blacking out my headlight and taillight bezels and getting new C Lights to function as DRL's with my fog lights.

And lastly I'll be getting new wheels at some point, these have gotta go but I'll stick some new rubber on them and use them in the winter. I'm not sure what I'll go with for new wheels yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.