Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I am not sure if this forum belongs here but I wanted to ask you opinion. I recently got a 2015 Subaru wrx,and wanted to start customizing it. I was thinking of starting off with a exhaust,but I am not sure what do you guys think?

·
Registered
99 Posts
It really depends on what you want the most! I started with small exterior modifications like a front lip, and some vinyl accents. then eventually went with a catback exhaust, and wheels. The wheels honestly changed the car the most. There are so many options to go with. Start exploring different vendors like subispeed or rallysport and see what piques your interest!
https://www.clubwrx.net/threads/2016-wrx-build-update.134610508/

·
Super Moderator
11,709 Posts
The fa engines in the 2015 and up wrx are more responsive to mods on the intake side of things. Intake, EGR delete, tgv deletes. If you are going to do anything i would recommend those with a good pro tune

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It really depends on what you want the most! I started with small exterior modifications like a front lip, and some vinyl accents. then eventually went with a catback exhaust, and wheels. The wheels honestly changed the car the most. There are so many options to go with. Start exploring different vendors like subispeed or rallysport and see what piques your interest!
https://www.clubwrx.net/threads/2016-wrx-build-update.134610508/
Thanks Man. I'm thinking about getting a front lip from subispeed.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You asked what I would recommend. That's what i would recommend. If you wanted an option between those 2 i wouldn't use the non cobb one, and the cobb one is good enough until you can find a good tuner in your area.
Thanks Bro. I have been looking into stage one from Cobb. I eventually want to run on E85.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.