ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came into a little extra cash thanks to some FREE stock options I got from my employer that just came due in June. Just cashed them in when the stock peaked and now I'm going to do my part to help Allan Greenspan with the economy. :D

Factory painted side skirts from www.allsubaru.com should be here Wednesday. (Yes I'm a lazy, non-talented POS for not painting my stock ones!)

Helix rear sway bar links and Helix 22mm rear sway bar and a Greddy Evo II Catback should be shipping tomorrow from www.gruppe-s.com.

Tee Hee Tee Hee!!!!!:wiggles:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Snowvert said:
good choices.

up/dp next!
Lots of lookin' but not many responses....reminds me of dating in Highschool! :D

Yep...up/dp next! I'm swaying toward Helix but I'm a little leary of going totally catless and being a little too loud. I use my car for work quite a bit.

I wanted to do it all at once, but just couldn't justify the expense right now. My wife doesn't exactly understand replacing parts on a two month old vehicle. :confused1

When I had my Jeep my wife got her kicks by telling everyone that Jeeps don't come with all of the required parts so you have to buy them aftermarket. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts