ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, ive been lurking and reading up on here for about a year now and finally get the chance to be a noob i guess. Im from Syracuse N.Y and Picked up my used(3800 mile) SSM 2011 Rex about a month ago. Had to drive 6 hours past Long Island just to get it. Bought the car without even test driving or seeing it in person first. Im coming from an 06 RSX Type-s A-spec which was beautiful but couldnt be happier owning my Suby. Looking forward to running into any of you locals and getting advise on any future projects. Thanks again...:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Weather has been shot latley so Had her in the garage for 4 days now after detailing awaiting better weather this weekend!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey folks, ive been lurking and reading up on here for about a year now and finally get the chance to be a noob i guess. Im from Syracuse N.Y and Picked up my used(3800 mile) SSM 2011 Rex about a month ago. Had to drive 6 hours past Long Island just to get it. Bought the car without even test driving or seeing it in person first. Im coming from an 06 RSX Type-s A-spec which was beautiful but couldnt be happier owning my Suby. Looking forward to running into any of you locals and getting advise on any future projects. Thanks again...:thumbup:
ooooo.....nice cars! congratulations on the newest edition and welcome...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Welcome to the site :)

Check out the CNY link in my signature...

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome man!

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome! Looks like you had a decent amount done to the rsx, no?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome to the site :)

Check out the CNY link in my signature...
Thanks to all! thanks for the links Brodie, ill check them out. Currently i'm only a member of CNYsubies as of yesterday. Love the Avatar btw....ive seen it posted around here for a while now. Ha

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow that's funny, i just picked up my rex from cuse about a month ago. Almost identical to yours. Too bad you weren't at romano subaru a little sooner!

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Unfortunately only bolt ons and springs. But was fun none the less. :drive2:
Yep, they are fun.

But the WRX is many much more funs ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow that's funny, i just picked up my rex from cuse about a month ago. Almost identical to yours. Too bad you weren't at romano subaru a little sooner!
yea. must of not been on autotrader. i have been looking for a while and could never find one around here. but i guess good things happen when you wait as long as i did (found a limited)! You from CUSE or just bought one up here? i havent seen any silver ones around. but heard an old friend had one around here

1 - 16 of 16 Posts