ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
this is a 1-2nd gear pull the 2nd gear wasnt 100% it was more of a 1st gear pull just wanna know if i should change anything if this is running ok im a little worried im running maybe abit lean towards redline i normally get 15psi without the new map after i put the new map i get 17psi (havnt touched mbc) at times and apparently i the ecu is still learning the new tune takes about 200ks to be worn in and be running proply is this true?

02 ADM wrx
my mods:

tbe 3" catlles dp
turbsmart mbc
snorkal removal drop in k&n lightly oild
50/50 bov
oil catch can
RON98
xpt stage 2 tune ADM

https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?snapid=S471509Yd7U

^^^^^^^^^^^DATALOG^^^^^^^^^^

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Without a wideband or doing a WOT pull in 3rd gear the info you posted is kinda worthless. But according to the factory sensor you where around 11.33:1. Why would you think that is lean? Did you read the links I posted?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Without a wideband or doing a WOT pull in 3rd gear the info you posted is kinda worthless. But according to the factory sensor you where around 11.33:1. Why would you think that is lean? Did you read the links I posted?
Well the map i put said 10.7 to 10.9 towards redline so thag why i thought its abit lean but ive been told 17.1 psi og boost at 11.3 - 11.28 is good

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
Just because the map calls for xx AFR doesn't mean that is exactly what comes out of the tailpipe. That's a common mistake. The accuracy of the Maf scaling and injector scaling along with any fueling compensations or mechanical issues all contribute to the tailpipe AFR at WOT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts