ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys let me know what yous think with a tune ive created its a xpt stage 2 tune adm that i have modified with diffrent boost levels, WGDC, afrs and timing this is a third gear pull looks like im running a little rich at some parts, towards redline it stays at about 11.1- 11.3 , yes i know my idcs are high there stock injectors ( going to change verysoon) boost hits 18.2-19psi and does not tapper down holds strong throughout rev range, this log i know isnt the best and its only a short run but thats the best i can give till i log again , YES I KNOW I NEED NEW INJECTORS :p and this is running 98 OCTANE :) and also getting larger tmic

https://www.google.com/fusiontables/DataSource?docid=1MecUVDVanKK5KT5lX6CYBaUGM67nV4SukeNXOKg

Mods:
TTS TD05 big 16
turbosmart mbc @ 19 psi
avo turbo inlet
k&n panal filter with resonator delete
silicon intercooler pipes
decatted upipe
3" TBE with Catless dp
oil catch can
gfb 50/50 bov
MODIFIED xpt tune
walbro 255 fuel pump
Innovate wideband gauge :)
auto meter boost gauge

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
That log tells us nothing

·
Registered
285 Posts
try a 3rd gear pull full throttle from 2000 rpm to red line.
stock injectors kind of seems like a bad idea maybe someone else can chime in on that

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
try a 3rd gear pull full throttle from 2000 rpm to red line.
stock injectors kind of seems like a bad idea maybe someone else can chime in on that
yes i know its a bad log but the conditions of the road werent 100% either i think my floormat is stoping me from acceerating to WOT ill have to check it out AND YES I KNOW STOCKKY INJECTORS ARE A BAD IDEA ON THIS SETUP but they seem to be holding up until i either decap them or buy sti pinks

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
AND YES I KNOW STOCKKY INJECTORS ARE A BAD IDEA ON THIS SETUP but they seem to be holding up until i either decap them or buy sti pinks
I maxed out the stock injectors (along with thousands of others) on the stock TD04L-13T with about 14-15psi at redline. Me thinks you should leave the car alone and let a professional tune.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That log is garbage and you need bigger injectors.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I maxed out the stock injectors (along with thousands of others) on the stock TD04L-13T with about 14-15psi at redline. Me thinks you should leave the car alone and let a professional tune.
Donkey your 100% correct but im 16 yr old mechanic in australia i font get payed much i do what i can amd get what i can also i really wanna leanr how to tune.proply im taking this as a learning step for my.future if somethkng goes boom.:p i only learn from.my mistakes and yes iy was my.floormat -__-

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
sxcrxy said:
Donkey your 100% correct but im 16 yr old mechanic in australia i font get payed much i do what i can amd get what i can also i really wanna leanr how to tune.proply im taking this as a learning step for my.future if somethkng goes boom.:p i only learn from.my mistakes and yes iy was my.floormat -__-
If you don't get paid enough to spend $200 on an e-mail tune (where you can learn through the iteration process how they alter the map based on logs), how are you going to pay for a $3500 motor build when your "mistake" catches up to you?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you don't get paid enough to spend $200 on an e-mail tune (where you can learn through the iteration process how they alter the map based on logs), how are you going to pay for a $3500 motor build when your "mistake" catches up to you?
like i said i also wanna learn and im waiting for larger injectors then ill most likely do an e tune, any good ones i can look into? (trustable)

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts