ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so ive only had the car for one month and a half, but the left front blinker started blinking really fast, more like a flicker. I called the dealer and they are gonna look at it, unfortunately not till the 17th. Just wondering if this is a common issue?

·
Registered
45 Posts
that happened to my right rear a while back, it's just the car's way of letting you know one of your blinkers is dying, makes the rest of them blink faster

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that happened to my right rear a while back, it's just the car's way of letting you know one of your blinkers is dying, makes the rest of them blink faster
yeah i found that out, so does that mean a bulb is bad or something else? cuz with the car only being a month and a half old i wouldn't think a bulb is already shot, but i guess they could that cheap

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you read some of the other posts here about this problem you'll see a couple different solutions people have had for this.

Personally, it happened to my right front blinker before I had picked up my new plates so while I was in getting those I dropped the car off at the service door, mentioned the fast blinkers and the guy knew exactly what I was talking about, took them all of 5 min to fix the problem.

The problem, the wiring for the lights is bent all over itself, loosened up they were back to normal operation.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanks a lot. i just wish the dealer had an appointment sooner lol

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't have to set one up from the dealership I've got, said the fix was quick enough that they could fit it in between any other job, but I guess that might be a difference in dealerships and their customer service attitudes.
haha too bad i didnt buy from your dealer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts