ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some of you might have seen my thread a week ago about how i found an 02 wrx went to get it after driving it and noticed it had cancer :( so i didnt get it then i found another and the guy sold it out from under me the day i was gonna go see it, well i found another and I am PURCHASING it on saturday its a white sedan 02 50k miles for 13.5k good deal? i think so :tongue: so yes ill finally be getting it and then it begins.....haha!! woohoo, just thought id let yall know, cuz im pumped!

·
Registered
609 Posts
So some of you might have seen my thread a week ago about how i found an 02 wrx went to get it after driving it and noticed it had cancer :( so i didnt get it then i found another and the guy sold it out from under me the day i was gonna go see it, well i found another and I am PURCHASING it on saturday its a white sedan 02 50k miles for 13.5k good deal? i think so :tongue: so yes ill finally be getting it and then it begins.....haha!! woohoo, just thought id let yall know, cuz im pumped!
I would try to talk the price down. The mileage is good... but i paid 500 more for an 04 wrb wrx with 07 wrx wheels and stockers mounted on snows and a accessport thrown in with less miles than that bugeye

1 - 2 of 2 Posts