ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I went down to my Uncle Shop and got my Invidia Catless Downpipe and an Invidia G200 3'' Exhaust System. Its amazing now, we took out the silencer, and the burnt tip looks amazing. The car sounds like a freaking machine. I did notice i lost a ton of back pressure, and it takes alot more gas to get me going, but once i get going, watch out! lol Does anyone else experience these back pressure issues?

So my current setup now is:
Invidia Up Pipe
SPT Short Ram Intake
SPT Air Intake Shield
SPT Turbo Heat Shield
Invidia Catless DownPipe
Invidia G200 Exhaust
Cobb Accessport 2.0 running the Stage 2 93 Oct Map.

My next performance modification will be the :
Light Main Pulley
Thoughts on that?

·
Registered
437 Posts
My next performance modification will be the :
Light Main Pulley
Thoughts on that?
i don't think that'll improve much as the engine is designed and balanced to run with the factory weighted main pulley.

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
I'd leave the pulley alone and save for a ProTune.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking of getting the Light Main Pully, it can't hurt i asked around.

Then go with a Precision Turbo, FMIC, and Injectors all at once, sound good? Would i need to get injectors with a bigger turbo, what else do i need to upgrade? I was going to get a Protuner then, for my Uncle to do a custom tune after my turbo upgrade.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats! Update your sig ;)
Done ...

New Tranny, what you talking about lol :rotfl: I know I know. What is the Stock 2.0 Tranny rated to handle HP and Torque wise? :baaa:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Done ...

New Tranny, what you talking about lol :rotfl: I know I know. What is the Stock 2.0 Tranny rated to handle HP and Torque wise? :baaa:

they were "rated" to handle what the car came with stock.... abusing a stock wrx will result in a broken transmission... you know what happens when you add more hp... things break. the transmission in the wrx is what breaks

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you flash the base map yet??
No not yet, tomorrow morning when i can see outside I will be. Hopefully that tends to my Odd Idling.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
Don't sweat the tranny. As long as you don't drive like an ass, you should be fine.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
What he said on the tranny^^^

Go to Cobb website and read the stage2 map notes. I believe there is a warning on catless dp and stg2 in ref to back-pressure

1 - 15 of 15 Posts