ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally ordered myself a 2012 WRX 5-Door Limited in Dark Grey. Now for the fun part, waiting, I talked to the salesmen on Tuesday and he told me it would be in around the end of March or beginning of April. He said he should have an exact date in a week or so.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Welcome aboard and, Congrats on the WRX!
Hopefully you will get the arrival date soon. :)
Just keep in mind that date can change sometimes the cars come within the week of the arrival date.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last time I talked to the salesman he said they were estimating mine would be in the first week of April, but he also told me that he would email me an exact date within a week or two so I'm a little skeptical.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Call up SOA and get a customer service rep on the phone, they may have more info than your salesman.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here with an update, just got a call from my salesman yesterday and was told that my car would be delivered to the dealership in 7-10 days. He also said that there is a small chance that it could be in sooner and he would call me if it was.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Grats! Mine was scheduled to come in on a monday, it came in on friday. So miracles can happen!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well miracles can happen, I got a call from my salesman at about 8:20 last night saying that my car was in and that I can pick it up this after noon.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Nice! I think that's a little game they play; after the long wait they purposely tell you a date later than it will actually come in, so you are "pleasantly surprised" when you come in to give them all your money ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I picked it up yesterday and have been loving every second of it. I will post some pics later this week, I just finished the first of 3 12 hour shifts so once I get a chance I'll get her cleaned up and show her off!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts