ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so as the title says, i've finally saved up the money to order my exhausts. I'm going to order the Nameless Performance 2011+ sedan axleback muffler delete. I went with this exhaust because I like the gurgle it give the car, and it's just axleback so a tune is not required and this is good because my car is only at 16k miles, I want to start doing real performannce gaining mods after my warantee ends. I'm assuming this will be simply explanatory to install. I head it only takes 4 bolts and 2 gaskets to install haha. Another question, I will be swinging buy a local dealership for oil and an oil filter soon, I need new gaskets correct? (And maybe new bolts to make the job easier? car does only have 16k miles, but its been in a little mud and some sand)

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
You need a drain plug gasket. Make sure one is included.

For the exhaust, I'm not sure. Talk to Nameless before buying the part; they may include necessary gaskets.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
You need a drain plug gasket. Make sure one is included.

For the exhaust, I'm not sure. Talk to Nameless before buying the part; they may include necessary gaskets.
The drain plug gasket is a crush washer, just an FYI. Should come with the filter. I picked a pack of 6 filters/washers online from subaru genuine parts.

I can't remember if my nameless came with new gaskets. You should drop them a call or email.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
My Nameless came with the gasket. But still,you should call before ordering.

The Subaru filters I picked up from Fred Beans came with the crush washers.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm getting the same thing when I finally get my car, I love the sound it gives you too. It's supposed to be in at the end of the month, but I don't want to order anything before I get the car. I don't want to end up with thousands of dollars worth of paper weights :)

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Hate much? GTFO if you can't say anything nice! :mad:
+1 I don't really see where rex's post is remotely justified. Don't listen to him Mike. Congrats on your purchase!

Reactions: maus

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
I'm getting the same thing when I finally get my car, I love the sound it gives you too. It's supposed to be in at the end of the month, but I don't want to order anything before I get the car. I don't want to end up with thousands of dollars worth of paper weights :)
Don't blame you, after the recent story of someone (forget who it was) who got a hatch when he ordered a sedan (or vice versa).

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
You saved up enough money? Your job must be paying pretty good. Just be honest and say " Daddy's gonna let me use his VISA" ?
Jesus christ, get off this kids ****.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
You saved up enough money? Your job must be paying pretty good. Just be honest and say " Daddy's gonna let me use his VISA" ?
Hey Douchey McDoucherson! Get that Mustang yet? Go give Doobis a rimjob.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts