Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2010 Subaru WRX Limited Hatchback 5MT
Congrats! Orange isn't my color but it looks good on these and it's growing on me.

What does it mean the accessories didn't come with it? They're delayed or they screwed up your order?

Registered
22 WRX
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats! Orange isn't my color but it looks good on these and it's growing on me.

What does it mean the accessories didn't come with it? They're delayed or they screwed up your order?
Thank you!!!

The dealer install items I'd say the dealership messed that up because they should have had that ordered and held. When the car arrived, my salesman checked with parts, they had nothing, so they placed an ordered. Some arriving by the end of the week, others items are 3 weeks out. I cancelled and kept some, but took it out of the deal. I kept the skid plate in the deal because they would charge me install later if paid separately.

The grill should have came installed from factory. So I dont know who's at fault there... But dealership ordered and it has already arrived. They'll install for free, but I'm not sure if I want to wait for them to install or just install myself.

I ordered...

Factory install:
sport grill
Auto dim rear view mirror
Auto dim/approach light side mirrors

Dealer install:
Mud flaps
Skid plate
side window deflectors
Vortex generator

I probably would have gotten WRX quicker if I just I would have just picked one from the delivery list.

Registered
2022 MGM Sport-Tech/Limited
Congrats, when I was shopping my local dealership had an Orange one for demo drives. It was a cloudy day and during my test drive I had to wear sunglasses because everybody was staring, neck breaker.

Registered
22 WRX
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats, when I was shopping my local dealership had an Orange one for demo drives. It was a cloudy day and during my test drive I had to wear sunglasses because everybody was staring, neck breaker.
I get a lot of compliments on the color. It does catch the eye. The exhaust gets people's attention, the color locks them in.lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts