ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been holding off getting tint for so long, but now with the addition of the interior pieces in my car it was neccessary. 15% all around.

Also, this week, me and my friend's installed my PS2 in my car. We mounted it under the seat and through a video selector from radio shack. Press A for DVDs/mp3s from the headunit, and B for PS2. It looks okay but I plan on doing some more custom work on integrating the buttons and the PS2 in the car. It's sort of rice but it'd be fun :) I want to somehow disconnect the PS2 drive and put it in the pop-out cupholder slot and mount the rest in the glove box. I opened up the PS2 and it looked fairly difficult, though, as some wires were VERY short and I didn't even know what they were. Anyways, here's the shots:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
i want to marry your car and then have many babies! while playing ncaa basketball and making sure no one can see inside the car!

:( sooo jealous

Enjoy

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
The mattjk screen setup still amazes me. Definitely clean, maybe keeping a way to pull your ps2 drive out would be good, could the laser get misaligned after time with the suspension bouncing?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
You changed ur lights on ur center consol to....bulb condoms?

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah bulb condoms.. plus I had to scrape off the green film. Check out this thread for more info.

The screen is the mattjk setup from ebay :) I highly reccommend it to anyone.. It + the HU was only $700-800. It's cheaper and cleaner looking than any flip out LCD.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Good job!!!!

Are you going to park your car in your driveway during this few days???? I try to vist you and take a look and........

:D :D Just kidding!!!:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts