ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been a member here since March. Thought I should by the car, finally. I've waited so long, the 2005's came out. I like the climate control, new interior and of course the "Crystal Gray" color. It's still very rare and looks great with the new wheels. I have only seen one other in King county, so far. They had to bring mine in from another dealership because it was the only one in Western WA.

I look forward to contibuting for real now.

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
Awesome :) You should try to come out to the show this Sunday...check the sticky at the top of this forum :D

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

Thanks for the offer. I would love to, but already have plans.
Maybe next one.
See you on the road!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Congrats!!!:)

I wouldn't say your color is rare. I got a quote from the dealer to have the crystal color order straight from the manufacture.

Mike

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rare?

It's rare to me. What a nice color. I have only seen one other in my area and I know of another. I am sure that the dealer would give you a quote on just about anything.

If you want and '05 make sure you get the new wheels. Some of the '05's have the '04 wheels for some reason and I don't know why.

I'm getting my rockbloker on soon.

My mileage on the first tank of gas was 30 city and highway combined. Not bad at all! 450 miles to go and I'm ready to Zoooom!

·
Princess Moderator
14,838 Posts
"My mileage on the first tank of gas was 30 city and highway combined. Not bad at all! 450 miles to go and I'm ready to Zoooom!"

WOW...I have an 03 WRX. I like the New ones...you sound Pretty Pleased with the 05? My boyfriend wants to trade in his 99 integra.... we were think about another WRX.
I'll look for the Wheels..? what do the new ones look like? Have any pics of your car?

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Wheels!

Thanks for posting the photo of the new WRX wheels. You have to see them in person to really appreciate them. I thought they were aftermarket until I looked closer at the faint "Subaru" in the center.

I can't say enough good things about this car. After a week it is still amazing me.

The auto climate control is fantastic. The car cools down in less than 10 seconds on a 90 degree day. Although my lack of sun roof may be a factor.

·
Registered
832 Posts
wow.i needed a shot of enthusiasm like that! Ive had my WRX for over two years now........lately its been seeming much slower even with all the mods etc. i have thrown on it!!! Could it be im just getting USED to it? lol i HOPE so....

DML

1 - 11 of 11 Posts