ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My cousin lives in South Korea at the moment because he is stationed there with the army. He will be home soon and he wants to buy a new car...STi is on the top of his list.

Well, being in SK and all, it is difficult for him to test drive any cars here, so this is where I come in. He has been talking to one of the the Subaru salesmen via email for a while now and just this week (getting closer to his buying date, he wants to buy before he returns home and have his dad drive it) he told the salesman that I would be coming in to check out the car.

I get there in my little 2003 WRX and the salesman comes right out and knows who I am, and immidietly offers a test drive in it (I am only 18 so this was cool to be able to test drive without my dad).

Well, to make a long story short, the STi made my car feel like a turtle when I drove it home, but I still love my WRX, it just doest compare to the speed, tourque, compfort and handling that the STi has to offer.

Im sure all of you know this already and dont care I drove one, but It was a good day for me.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i went to test drive one a while back..... just a test drive........ so I pulled into the lot with my 04 rex and told the guy that I just wanted to see the difference. I give them good business so they allowed me to. Well to cut a long story short. I picked it up the next day. :wiggles:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wrxinfx said:
i went to test drive one a while back..... just a test drive........ so I pulled into the lot with my 04 rex and told the guy that I just wanted to see the difference. I give them good business so they allowed me to. Well to cut a long story short. I picked it up the next day. :wiggles:
I wish I could man.... but being 18, a senior in highschool and making the payments on my WRX myself, I dont think I can afford an STi. When I pay the WRX off (only 5 more years...) STi is next on my list. Hopefully I can pay the WRX off quicker though.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I wish I could man.... but being 18, a senior in highschool and making the payments on my WRX myself, I dont think I can afford an STi. When I pay the WRX off (only 5 more years...) STi is next on my list. Hopefully I can pay the WRX off quicker though.

hey man.. enjoy the WRX first.. its a hell of a car =) well.. at least thats my plan
when in the future, i am able to afford a STI, hopefully it'll be like 400hp straight from factory..

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts