ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone pay or have final fantasy 11 and wants to play with me? this game is pretty sweet and their is so much to do.. but if you dont like RPG games you wont like it..

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
used to play on kujata myself. not a bad game, although the game was a grind. i've written some reviews about it before, but wow beta keeps my interest right now.

the main thing I didn't like about ffxi was that japan had a year+ to play. I don't like playing mmo's a full year after they've been out, etc.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just look at it as there'll always be players newer & older to the game than me, so I'm okay with the time-lapse. That & I do not get to play that often, so there's really no point making a fuss over time for me. Anyway, if you ever do hop around Kujata again, send me a /wave (char name is Myl).

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im in quzetqotal and my name is Monoxide if you need a world pass for it i currently have one

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have a character on Phoenix..

I didn't like the fact that it was released a year earlier and right when it came out american's had a huge disadvantage but whatever...

Ready for WoW or EQ2, even though EQ is still fun..

·
876 Posts
Aspen used to play on our server, till he punked out ^^

Btw: Where you been? You have my cell #!

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey hey no sexual stuff in my ffx11 thready ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am also on the Kujata server. Though I canceled my account about 3 months back because I took on some extra work and had no time to play. Now the 3 month deadline (before account is permanently deleted) is just about up for me (end of Sep), so I'm going to reactivate it here very soon and check out the new expansion.
I love the game, it's just been hard for me to make regular time for it lately.

Oh, and don't get it if you like to solo your way through levels. The only problem I have with the game is that it's a bit too group dependent for leveling up. I liked having the option of going out on my own for exp in games like anarchy online, SWG, and DAOC.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
g3wrx said:
Oh, and don't get it if you like to solo your way through levels. The only problem I have with the game is that it's a bit too group dependent for leveling up. I liked having the option of going out on my own for exp in games like anarchy online, SWG, and DAOC.

the job class, BEASTMASTER, was made for this very purpose! :p
and on that note...
The expansion isn't really worth it unless you REALLY want to explore new areas, or are Rank 6 or higher in the game. It's mainly new zones, and story.

·
876 Posts
Maybe I missed something, but what does being Rank 6 have to do with the expansion?

BTW, I'm Lv.61 RDM on Sylph. I have been playing wow for the last week now and enjoy them both. I guess I'll be playing a bit of both.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I played Pheonix for a few months. I quit cause of school. It takes to much time. But I'm going to start playing Guild Wars as soon as it comes out. :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts