ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
I likey!

One question though, how the crap do you people get such high quality picutres at night, with no flash? If I turn the flash off my camera, the shutter speed is insanely slow and get horrid resolution.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wish we had more lighting for the shots.. the light was very yellow too.. but it kinda looks coo i guess.... um... jarel used tripod. its the only way to keep the camera steady and have long shutter speeds.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Yeah a tripod is a must for night shots. also you have to have a pretty good camera. some inscrease the ISO setting, which adds lots of artifacts. Basiclly you want to keep the low ISO setting and also make the shutter stay open as long as needed to get the right amount of light, usually its atleast a second or so.

By the way, the car is looking very nice :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
This is the only decent pic of the rims that i have, a bit dark...but once again, i hate the lighting there :mad:

just incase you guys think the rims are like orange.....they are actually black with a polished lip, look alot better in person and in better light!

hope you don't mind mark

·
Registered
956 Posts
if you have a pop up flash hold it down. hold steady and push the button. there night shot with no flash effect. just like the firewoork pic!

·
Registered
991 Posts
jarelee said:
This is the only decent pic of the rims that i have, a bit dark...but once again, i hate the lighting there :mad:

just incase you guys think the rims are like orange.....they are actually black with a polished lip, look alot better in person and in better light!

hope you don't mind mark
Nice wheels! :D ...only available in 18's, right?

·
Registered
465 Posts
jarelee said:

hope you don't mind mark

Thoose dont look like your Project Mu's when are you getting thoose breaks put on, the world is waiting.

·
Registered
465 Posts
THey looked like the rears but it was hard to tell in the dark, they certianly werent the two peice ones which I am very curious to see.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts