ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blackshadow said:
I'm sure the design will grow on me, but i really like how clean the lines of the 360 are. Any stats on the engine?

nah, thats all i got, i just found those pics on another website. maybe if you manipulate the address and go to the website the photos are linked from theres some info, but i havent checked.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Sort of off topic in this off topic thread but a Lambo just flew down my block :eek: the guy lives around the corner from me and whipped around the corner for a little spin nopt even 5 minutes ago.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
DTR rex said:

Enzo engine and drivetrain inside the 360 body = balls shriveling up and dying from over-ejaculation.
No cross-posting. That belongs in the sperm bank thread.

As for the pics, it looks like they were taken where I live.

:wiggles:

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I was up at my lake house in Saratoga Springs...and Im driving late at nite down route 9...josh will know where all of this is..and i see modena taillights up way far in front of me. So i start to speed up to catch him at the light he is at...while im still around 200 yards back i see this thing take off like i have never seen a car take off from a stop..i almost **** my pants. Go up there during racing season...youll see a lot of hot cars...people come up from all over the country because the track is pretty famous!

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
aaronwillen said:
I was up at my lake house in Saratoga Springs...and Im driving late at nite down route 9...josh will know where all of this is..and i see modena taillights up way far in front of me. So i start to speed up to catch him at the light he is at...while im still around 200 yards back i see this thing take off like i have never seen a car take off from a stop..i almost **** my pants. Go up there during racing season...youll see a lot of hot cars...people come up from all over the country because the track is pretty famous!
Definitly some nice cars around Saratoga in the summer...but when I'm up there its usually just ricers and pickups. Every once in a while I'll get a peek at something sweet like a Ferrari or Lambo...but usually not.

·
Registered
142 Posts
WOW thats all that needs to be said, i wonder how much that will run ya. Can't wait to see one in person, hopefully they will get one at the ferrari dealer in greenwich.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
hatebobbarker said:
ive often said i haveto take a ferrari to my 10 year reunion, and i haveto own it.
For God's sake, don't get married.
Wife = Dream Destroyer

·
48,699 Posts
Fixxxer said:
I couldn't agree with this more.

Just yesterday, I told my wife "I want a Ferrari or a Porsche one day." She said "Yeah right. You'll never have one of those."
I think mine honestly means well; she just has a way of devouring resources and planning everyone's time for them. I had a dream of trekking in Nepal to the base of Everest. (I still want to do it...) She told me that perhaps it could happen between our 1st and 2nd child. (We had the first on the way at the time) Well, of course it was logistically and financially impossible, by the time her planned time for it came.

If I'd known what my married 30's would REALLY be like, I would have done so much more in my single 20's. Of course, there are compensations...;)

Sorry for the OT...

·
48,699 Posts
hatebobbarker said:
last night me and my mom tried to talk my dad into getting an
NSX, he just whined, god I have a backwards family.
My Dad was the ultimate cheapskate when it came to cars. He would have just smiled at me like I was an idiot if I had suggested that he buy a car like an NSX.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts