ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
while the world blam the impreza for adding so much weight, but after looking back the years introduced. I think subaru is pretty smart,.first off i dont think the extra weight is worthless, i think all those weight were added because they want their crush rating to be the highest. and the reason for that is they want to bring the turbo impreza to North America market, which came very successful.
thats are my few thoughss

·
Registered
863 Posts
Man I hope you're a French Canadian, because your English and grammar are horrifying. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say in your post. :confused:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha i just type out of my head, didnt do any grammer check
sry
basically i was saying the extra weight add on gdb, mainly because of higher crash rating. North America need good crash rating cars to let new cars in.

·
Registered
863 Posts
DINO said:
hahaha i just type out of my head, didnt do any grammer check
sry
basically i was saying the extra weight add on gdb, mainly because of higher crash rating. North America need good crash rating cars to let new cars in.
I gotcha man. Didn't mean to sound harsh, I just honestly couldn't get what your point was by your first point.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
i really liked the older imprezas...

So your saying one of there main reasons they changed the look and weight was for the hope of bring the turbo model over? (heavier car = better crash rating)

ITs a shame cause the older models were very cool

·
Registered
505 Posts
I think the Turbo Impreza is basically the same as our WRX. Someone who lives in a market they sell it in may have a better perspective about this. I wouldn't expect to see any changes to the Impreza line until the next redesign.

·
Registered
224 Posts
yelWRXlow1 said:
No way french toast is far superior! ;)
Dudes...no way! Belgian waffles kick the crap out of potted meat nuggets, pancakes and french toast. :D

Belgian waffles with some strawberry sauce, whipped cream and a side of bacon......nummy!

Steve

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you have to know the GC version have been 7 versions before they finally redesign it. If they havent redesign by now, i think the impreza will eventually die out (u know what i mean). Same as the FD rx7, you cant have the same design for ever. you have to consider subura need non GC fans to buy their cars too. Maybe because im from HK, thats why im totally fine with their redesign. there is some point in hk few years ago where every street racers drive a GC verison, and is happening in every part of the world too(except North America hahaha). i used to live in Australia too,(that place sux) so i know whats around there too.
there 1 thing common in both places are, those cars get stolen alot. is to a point you will lose your car when you are having dinner, and i know people will follow you to home and stole your car at night.
sorry for the long post.

o the second hand parts is super cheap in hk, you can get 2 hand tein coilovers for like 2k hk and is 90% new. very crzay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts