Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has or has used this turbo timer. I let my car cool off after I run it hard but i would feel better with a turbo timer, plus I wouldn't have to wait. Godspeed has this timer for $90. Is this a good price? How hard is it to install, looks like it could be a pain with my upgraded subaru security system.

thanks for comments.

·
Registered
679 Posts
neptune said:
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has or has used this turbo timer. I let my car cool off after I run it hard but i would feel better with a turbo timer, plus I wouldn't have to wait. Godspeed has this timer for $90. Is this a good price? How hard is it to install, looks like it could be a pain with my upgraded subaru security system.

thanks for comments.
No that's not a good price. Go to option auto salon and get it for $78. Then get the harness for $15, and you are set. I have had the Fatt DC since the fall and love it. It tells you temperature, lap times, battery voltage, etc.

here is the link:
http://www.optauto.com/webstore/product_information.asp?number=BLZ-14354&variation=&back=yes

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what type of shipping? UPS ground? Where are you located?

that sounds like a deal, most places want over $10 for shipping and then with the harness it's over $100.

Do I just go to your web page and call the sales people saying I want this deal? How long is this deal going to last?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Send Dan an e-mail and tell him what you want then you can pay him via Paypal. IIRC he uses Fedex.

·
Moderating U!
4,192 Posts
Neptune,
Why don't you just spend a little more money and get the Blitz Dual Turbo Timer DC. With the harness and shipped it was $160 from http://www.alamomotorsports.com
No offense Dan, I am not trying to steer your business anywhere, just telling him where I bought mine.

It also has a built in turbo gauge so you kill two birds with one stone. And here is the directions of installing it with a factory alarm. I GUARANTEE MY DIRECTIONS ARE CORRECT!!!!! Follow this thread:

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4094&highlight=blitz+turbo+timer

Good luck,

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Kurlee, but I already have the turbo gauge and Dans is in the price range that I'am looking for. Thanks for the instructions, they will be helpful

·
Registered
16 Posts
Blitz Dual Timer DC

Kurlee,
How reliable is the built in boost gauge? I mean in accuracy and compared to a electronic boost gauge such as Defi.

I am thinking about buying the Apex'i turbo timer, how does this compare to other turbo timers?

Thanks,
Tas

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
What I really like about the boost gauge on my DTT is the warn function...I know most gauges have a red light that'll usually turn on to warn, but the DTT gauge turns the whole face red and beeps too. Plus, on top of that, you can set it to remember your peak boost. This pretty much made adjusting my ABC really easy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.