Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know of the fastest 4eat wrx out there? i hear jorge's and rift's wrx over at the nasioc forum are two of the fastest...ever.

another thing...i'm coming up on 2000 miles on my stock 4eat, and finally thinking of doing some upgrades. when's the best time to start? should i break the car in some more? i'm looking into vishnu right now, and their stage mods look promising. probably stage 1 for now?

what do u guys think? recommendations would help out a lot...

thanks!

·
Registered
949 Posts
you can find the equivalent of the staged packages for cheaper. Just look around for them.

As far as I know, I'm the fastest with just my mods. I think the Easy Street WRX is the fastest auto ever. 9 seconds. George does have a fast car, but hasn't he blown his engine 3 times now?

for starters, get an uppipe. I gained .4 from it. Then an MBC or reflash will do some good. Or a torque converter, or, if you can afford it, turboback exhaust. There are other threads posted on what are the best 'first' mods for the auto. Just do a search, and you should find them out.:cool:

·
Registered
306 Posts
well lets jsut put it this way if the gtech is off it aint off by much....cuz i pulled on a 13.7 second rex and i pulled nicely.....but yea esx wrx is the fastest......i know a guy that has a 4eat down here and he sucks 1/4 but topend is insane......where talking modded ls1 and porsche kills.....hey WRX we gotta chill some time, mabey after i get my fried map sensor fixed.im hopping thats the reason for my bogging. now instead of once after i launch it does it 6 times up untill around 80mph. i got a cel of p0108...???!!! thats my map sensor

1 - 9 of 9 Posts