ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not ALL of it, but 95% of it does. I thought this site was amazing, pick your favorite fast food joint and look up your favorite thing to eat and be prepared to die of shock from all the crap that its loaded with. I have gotten into the bad habit of eating unhealthy things from fast food places the last few weeks but this was a GREAT reminder to stay the hell away or get a salad insted, enjoy.

http://www.foodfacts.info/

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I have done some fast food research in the past, and the data is shocking for sure, but what I found most shocking was the fact that Baja Fresh has by far the most fattening and caloric food...the nachos alone have over 120 grams of fat and like 2200 calories!!! That puts a whopper to shame!!!!!

-joe

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NJwrbT-WRX said:
I have done some fast food research in the past, and the data is shocking for sure, but what I found most shocking was the fact that Baja Fresh has by far the most fattening and caloric food...the nachos alone have over 120 grams of fat and like 2200 calories!!! That puts a whopper to shame!!!!!

-joe
Really? wow. I used to go to Baja Fresh and Rubios all the time. If I do now, I try to get one of thir salad bowls or a grilled chicken taco on a corn tortilla. Mexican food for the most part is very unhealthy and it really packs on the pounds. I have many Mexiacan friends who are overweight and so is their whole, huge family. I am Spanish and Italian and love both kinds of food and those are probably the 2 most fattening so I really have to be careful.

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I just checked....

I was not mistaken, 2100 calories and 113 grams of fat in one plate of nachos.

-joe

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
NJwrbT-WRX said:
I just checked....

I was not mistaken, 2100 calories and 113 grams of fat in one plate of nachos.

-joe
I call that bang for your buck! I'll have to try those sometime. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts