Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well for those who hated or liked the movie here are some pics that a guy took in FL and CA some person spy photo's gotta love it.....i think i have like 12 or 14 total so i'll try to get them on a site and post the link instead of slapping up 12 pics....stay tuned

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha i liked it acually.....didn't think it was 2 2 bad.....i mean the racing scenes and what not

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the skylines are bad ass the s2000 is a chicks car the supra is awesome terrible spoiler the evo's suck balls nice altezza's hahaha ummmmmm let's see i want a wrx in that movie but not riced out...have it own all those gay cars...paul walker "thank god i got rid of that supra i got myself a stage 4 wrx..and i go faster than i did in the eclipse with nawzzzzzzzzz..that's the beauty of all wheel drive" hmmm good quote

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I like a few of the cars in there but for the most part if they gave me one free I wouldnt drive it without intesive de-ricing mods. I cant wait to see what they did to the mustangs, vetts, and vipers. You know there gonna slap a 3 foot wing on a z06 and fill it with stickers and neon, along with a big ass bottle or two of naaaaawwwwwzzzzz of course. Hell why are they stopping at two bottles I wanna see a civic with at least 4 bottles in the next movie.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
afpdl said:
I like a few of the cars in there but for the most part if they gave me one free I wouldnt drive it without intesive de-ricing mods. I cant wait to see what they did to the mustangs, vetts, and vipers. You know there gonna slap a 3 foot wing on a z06 and fill it with stickers and neon, along with a big ass bottle or two of naaaaawwwwwzzzzz of course. Hell why are they stopping at two bottles I wanna see a civic with at least 4 bottles in the next movie.
naa they won't rice out the domestics.......they didn't to the charger..

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
The WRX should be a total sleeper who comes out of nowhere and owns all the cars! :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
Is Vin Deisel supposed to be in this one? If not there is no premises for a good movie here.

...i am in NO way saying Vin Deisel is a perfect oscar winner, he gives movies a certain flare.

-Jae-

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I think Vin took the high-road and declined to make a repeat appearance in the FATF sequel...

Paul "I'm like the new-age Keanu, Dudes..." Walker is said to be returning though! :D

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
SpeedRacerWRX02 said:
ludacris the rapper is in it
REALLY? My boy Luda is in it? Oh hell yeah. I own F and F on DVD. I admit it...I liked it. Why? Because of that movie, I own a WRX. It made me want to get a fast car, and now I do:D

As for Vin Gasoline, he wanted a reported $22 million to do the movie. So the producer was like, "get out of here fool. Just cause you were in xXx don't mean shiz. Get yo 'I shave my head cause I'm balding' a$$ off my set!"

·
Registered
907 Posts
I think its funny so many people dislike Vin. He's got mad persona like no body's business. THere has never been a hollywood character like him. He's the combination of Arnold Sportsaminiganear's bulk and intellegence. I think he got some crappy roles like xXx and FAF but he was awsome in Pitch Black and Knockaround guys.

His voice is insane! :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Vin seems to be on the same baffling career track as Cuba Gooding, Jr. It's like he's contractually obligated to do some stupid, stupid stuff (TFATF, XXX) to counterbalance his decent work (Saving Private Ryan, Boiler Room, Pitch Black).

·
Registered
878 Posts
Ok, whys the nitrous bottle in the skyline in the damned passenger seat?? Ok, just cause you got NAAAWZ means you can throw your girlfriend in the back I guess. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also, I pray to god that they don't put a SINGLE WRX in that movie because then even more ricer boys will go out and buy one. Thats the last thing the WRX community needs. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Does anyone know if the stuff they slap on the cars are even functional. I know all the extras cars are owned by the extras and that they buy the main cars from owners ( Such as the supra was a 650 hp supra that they bought from the owner for 50k and then sold it after the movie for 200k on ebay) but when they add things to the cars like big ass nos bottles in the front seats or laptops to control your self destructive eclipse do they even bother to make them functional or do they just sit them there to look pretty along with a freak ass paint job and alot of decals? Its not like they even need the cars to go fast at all movie magic will make a honda insight look fast.

alex

·
Registered
878 Posts
I have read on several occasions (forget where) that many of the cars were completely stock, with just a bunch of flashy things bolted up to look "fast". Obviously, those skylines in the pictures are amazing machines, but are they adding functional parts just for the movie? I would doubt it as it only adds to the cost of the movie.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I guess that explains the need to rice them up. I mean a stock looking car cant possibly be fast right:D

Alex

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i know the jetta in the 1st one had toe naaaaaaawwwwwwwzzzzzzzzz hooked up because frankie munez's mommy had him disconnect it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts